Imagine changing the way you eat, feel, look, and think - in just 28 days.
The 28-Day Cleanse Program that will support you to make the changes you deserve!
Renew ~ Refresh ~ Recharge ~ Revitalize
I know you’ve been waiting:
For some magic diet or cure to appear out of the blue and fix your belly bloat/low energy/digestive issues.
To change your life from the inside out…from the way you eat to the way you manage stress and take care of yourself.
To feel better. Look amazing. And finally tell the world “I did it… and, this time, it’s sticking.”
The problem is: those miracle pills & potions?
They don’t work. Ever.
But here’s the good news: I’ve got a solution for you.
Programs Starts on October 27th, 2014
I’m a health coach who believes in the concept of bio-individuality.
Translation? I know there’s no one magic diet or cure for anyone.
Instead, I’m here to help you learn what foods fuel YOUR unique body, as well as the exercise routines, health, and de-stressing strategies that work for your life & schedule.
The best part? It’s all inside this one phenomenal program.
So, if you’re ready:
- To ditch old habits that don’t serve you anymore.
- To kick those quick fixes with 0 results to the curb.
- To stop buying book after book, doing diet after diet, and still not experiencing the changes you desire.
- To uncover more happiness, more energy, and a feeling of total balance throughout the day.
- To live a life free from confusion about what to eat, where you feel completely in control of your body and mind.
Then welcome home.Once upon a time, I took the bait, too. I bought every health book out there, watched all the shows, and spent hours on the Internet researching the “right foods for my body”.
What I discovered is that there IS no “right” food, that we are all different and have unique nutritional needs.
And that’s what I’m here to prove to you over the course of 4 delicious weeks.
But I know you’re probably wondering:
“What’s the difference between clean eating and a diet?”
When you diet, you’re dwelling on fats, counting calories, and restrictions. Most of the time, you end up feeling tired and just plain frustrated, right?
That’s what makes this program so different.
Unlike a diet, this 28-day adventure teaches you how to eat foods that are healthy and delicious… and you’ll never have to count a single calorie.
Instead, you’ll learn how to effortlessly meet your health goals over a 28-day period.
The outcome? You start making long-lasting changes, instead of opting for the next quick fix.
Clean eating is more than a strategy; it’s a movement. A revolution. You’re about to embark on a life-changing experience, because you’re about to ditch the diet mentality forever.
A Little about Me
I was looking for more than a quick fix or a diet book. I wanted to make lifelong changes.
This happened for me when I attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I was always interested in health, but when I graduated as a certified coach, I wanted to create a program that would help people take small steps towards lifelong, sustainable changes.
If you’re feeling confused about what to eat, then this is the program for you.
But, fair warning: it’s about so much more than just what’s on your plate.
As a student at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I learned tools that helped me become a healthy person in a completely different way. These tools, tactics, and resources allowed me to both reduce stress, achieve my goals, live a healthier life, and learn how to balance everything that fills up my crazy schedule.
Now, I’m ready to teach you to the same tools I use that work beautifully for me.
In 28 days, you will learn YOUR unique healthy blueprint. You will know exactly which foods give you optimal energy, which jumpstart your metabolism, and how to plan your own meals.
In 4 weeks, I’ll teach you how to:
- Eat the foods that are right for you and your unique body
- Plan meals, even if you are busy and have no time
- Put yourself first (and not feel guilty about it. Whoa!)
- Find exercise that fits your unique body and lifestyle
- Take the exact steps, week by week, that will help you achieve long-lasting results
- Give you daily assignments over a 28-day period that will empower you to make lifelong changes
- Tap in to a place of power that exists in all of us, which will enable you to leave behind old habits
- Make healthy recipes that will leave you satisfied with every bite
- Snack on healthy snacks – yep, did I mention you get 40 of ‘em?
- Make easy breakfasts, lunches, and dinners that help you feel amazing
- Crowd out the bad stuff and bring in the yummy foods to replace it – no deprivation here!
You won’t have to spend another ounce of energy thinking about when or what to eat.
I have put together a program that will guarantee results for you, plus take the headache out of “What should I eat today?”
I’m not talking short-term results here. I’m talking the kind of permanent transformation you get when you’re supported for 28 days with a step-by-step instructional guide, a manual, recipes, handouts, and shopping lists galore that make your life easy.
I created this program to be a manual for life.
Each day, you have action steps you can take towards your health goals.
What You Get:
- 28-Day Recipe Guide: featuring lots of recipes that will improve digestion, decrease inflammation, and keep you feeling satisfied. They are just suggestions so feel free to make your own recipes.
- A Suggested Shopping List- makes shopping super easy, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking for your cleanse easy
- Weekly Meal Plan with a blank page for you to create your own plan
- Weekly Email Support-to check up on YOU, provide support and accountability
- Food Diary and Blank Meal Planner
- Private Facebook Forum: this will be a place to get support, tips, and trick throughout your 28 days and beyond from Coach Fatimat and the other Fall Cleansers
- 3-Day Juice Cleanse: optional 3-day fall cleanse that you can do before or at anytime you need a tune up
- Vegetarian Only Guide: packed with 70 recipes that are gluten-free, family-friendly, and also chef-created (which means super yummy) with shopping lists, suggested meal plan-option to create your own meal using the blank template
- 7 Handouts: these are your cheat sheets, ‘cause life can get busy!
- 40 Snacks on the Go
- Gluten-Free Substitutions
- How to Go Gluten-Free
- The 101 on Portions
- The 101 on Vegetable Cooking Methods
- Top Vegetarian Proteins
- Low Glycemic Chart
Who needs a gym when there’s a living room floor?
I created this bodyweight workouts for you to complement your cleanse program. It has been scientifically proven exercises and proper nutrition works senegestically for faster results. This carefully designed workouts by my will improve your:
Balance • Flexibility • Strength
From legs and shoulders to chest and core, no muscle left behind in my fitness world!
It’s time to get your energy, your body, and your life back.
So take the first step.
Start feeling your best today. Glow from the inside out.
Feel outstanding no matter how busy your life is,
because you deserve to feel incredible with every breath.
I promise you this:
You will not starve. You will not be deprived. You will thrive.
No more diets.
No more wondering which foods are right for you.
Just a simple, 28-day cleanse program
that you get access to the moment you click
Programs Starts on October 27th, 2014
If you are feeling…
Tired • Sluggish • Moody • Hormonally-Imbalanced • Fatigued • Bloated
That’s your body telling you it’s time for a change.
“I’ve struggled with my weight my whole life and I’ve been dieting for as long as I can remember. This is the first time I finally feel like I CAN lose weight – and it’s not a chore to do so! Thanks so much!” – 28 Day user
“I have dealt with severe rheumatoid arthritis since my 20s. Coach Fatimat, with her specialization in inflammatory conditions, has helped me in ways my rheumatologists could not. Her holistic approach to wellness means I get simple and tasty anti-inflammatory meal plans (complete with recipes and grocery lists), and on the workout side, she tailors movement and exercise specifically to what I can do with my limited joint movement and based on how my joints are doing on that day. Even in a group setting, she seamlessly tells me how to modify the exercises without making me feel embarrassed. She is always positive, upbeat, and supportive, able to read people and give them the perfect mix of motivation and stick-to-it-ive-ness needed! I respect her, trust her, and highly recommend her to others. If you are serious about your health and wellness, you owe it to yourself to get more information from Fatimat Integrative Wellness. We all deserve the best self-care possible and Fatimat will put you on the right path.” – Susan G.
In just 4 weeks, you’ll learn how to:
- Fall in love with cooking and prep delectable, healthy meals
- Adore your kitchen and know how to make it feel like home
- Make healthy snacks
- Prepare nourishing and delicious meals for the whole family
- Exercise using the right exercises for your body
- Portion out your foods, while never feeling like you are dieting
- Pick healthy foods and create meals for yourself that will satisfy all of your taste buds
- Crowd out the bad stuff & bring in the healthy goodies
- Eat at a restaurant & order off a menu
- Nourish your body with the right protein, whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or interested in reducing animal proteins in your life
- Use tools for committing to change and to a healthy life
“Week 1 is over and I have already lost 3 pounds! I feel more committed to change than ever! This program is so easy to follow!” – 28 Day user
Programs Starts on October 27th, 2014
You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home to join this e-course!
Interested in extra support? Contact me for more info about 1:1 coaching to support you throughout this program or in making sustainable changes that will help you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Can’t. Freakin’. Wait. Let’s get this adventure started!
You may experience some symptoms that have you feeling sluggish on day 1 but I will walk you step-by-step on how to reduce unwanted symptoms from this 28-Day Jumpstart.
How do I schedule the VIP coaching program?
You will receive a link to schedule your VIP coaching program on your VIP access page.
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept credit and debit cards via PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay with PayPal. Make sure you click the bottom option when you arrive at the PayPal payment page.
Drawing on my background, training, skills, and life experiences, I support my clients at Fatimat Integrative Wellness spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically.
I am not a medical doctor, dietician, nor nutritionist. I do not hold a degree in medicine, dietetics, or nutrition. I make no claims to any specialized medical training, nor do I dispense medical advice or prescriptions. This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any diseases. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational, and self-empowerment purposes ONLY. Please consult with your doctor or wellness team if you have any questions regarding this cleanse program, and then make your own well-informed decisions based upon what is best for your unique genetics, culture, conditions, and stage of life.
As with most digital and print offerings, from audio and eBook retailers: There are no refunds on programs or products that can be downloaded, viewed, copied, or stored in an electronic format. This is industry standard. Therefore, this program is non-refundable, so please read the full program details and F.A.Qs before purchasing any program or product.
If you are an Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) former/current/alumni student, or other wellness professional, that has purchased this program for your own personal use, and you decide not to use it, you agree that you cannot sell to, share, or exchange any of this copyrighted material with any other IIN former/current/alumni student, nor any other health and wellness professional, customer, or client. This material is strictly for your personal use and benefit, therefore, no part of it can be used in any other business manner, including, but not limited to reselling of information within your practice. If you would like support in including a signature detox program within your own business practice, please contact me for additional information.
The term ‘Fatimat Integrative Wellness’ or ‘me’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered name is Fatimat Olukoju DBA Fatimat Integrative Wellness. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
Fatimat Integrative Wellness is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fatimat Integrative Wellness may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 26, 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting me at my Contact Form
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.